Name of Charity: Beautiful People Sg Ltd
One loving family: Every dream a possibility
To be a platform for building mentoring relationships that change lives.
The objects and purposes of Beautiful People are:
- To catalyse and build a volunteer movement for personal transformation and social change, through building relationships between members of the society with those on the margins.
- To build mentoring relationships that enable and empower mentee beneficiaries to discover their fullest potential, and thrive even as they make important life transitions.
- To contribute to the less fortunate by providing opportunities for volunteers and mentee beneficiaries to do community service together, either locally or overseas, as a way of paying it forward.
- To support volunteers and mentee beneficiaries in achieving their dreams through ‘seed’ funding.
- To provide financial assistance or interest free loan to mentee beneficiaries who are in need of financial support when starting out in life, building a career or family.
- To provide an effective support system for volunteers by: i) developing hard skills through training and continuous development programmes and ii) nurturing a community of supportive relationships. The aim is to inculcate a sense of empowerment and belonging among the volunteers and mentee beneficiaries by cultivating a spirit of love, respect for self and others, gratitude and contribution so they can live purposeful, productive and dignified lives.
- To collaborate and partner with mission-aligned companies and other social welfare organisations in building volunteering communities in support of our mentee beneficiaries, which may include sharing our expertise with other social welfare organisations through consultancy work.
3 Shenton Way #15-01 Shenton House Singapore 068805
60 Paya Lebar Road #06-39 Paya Lebar Square Singapore 409051
A Member of Constitution: Company Limited by Guarantee
UEN Number: 201525056H
Date of Establishment: 4 June 2015
Charity Registration Date: 3 September 2015
National Council of Social Service
Full member since 1 October 2015
Institution of Public Character (IPC) Status – General Fund
Period Approved: 1 December 2017 to 30 November 2019
Administrator: Ministry of Social and Family Development
United Overseas Bank Ltd
May Oh & Wee
Suhaimi Salleh & Associates
Our Board of Directors
Chairman Melissa Kwee Mei Wan
Secretary Lim Sze Wei
Treasurer Ng Mei Wan
Member Yong Yoek Ling
Lim Lay Sar
Wong Kai Ling
Nur Asshikin Binti Ahmad