top of page

DREAM FUND – Investing in Dreams

The Dream Fund scholarship was created as a means of investing in the future of our mentees by enabling them to pursue their dreams and grow to their fullest potential. Beautiful People is committed to support the educational goals of our mentees by funding part of their secondary, tertiary or university school fees or living expenses. Rooted in a co-funding model, we ensure our mentees take ownership of their future wherein 49% of the mentee’s education are borne from the Fund and the remaining 51% by the mentee’s themselves. With the opportunity presented, we hope that our mentees pay it forward through their participation and acts of service in Beautiful People and/or in the community.

Partner: Singapore Girls’ Home, Beautiful People Alumni

bottom of page